Post your before and after pictures here.
17 posts Page 1 of 2
I'm not sure how to post pictures, but I'll give it a try.

This is our new puppy.

The right side got cut off.

I'll try again [small size].

what a cutie,,a rottie??
Russ, aren't Rottie pups just the cutest cuddley things. They are great dogs. To bad so many people think they are evil vicious dogs. They are such big lovers.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
He's adorable. Do you have other dogs for him to play with?
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Russ, those are some pretty pups! Rotties are special, they are very smart and so lovable! Thanks for sharing! :D
Oh Russ, he is so cute. I bet he is just fully of life and energy. It looks that way in the photos. I love rots and they are very protective, but that is a plus in my book. He looks like a winner in my book. Your wife seems excited to have him also.

What did you name him???
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Yes, he is a Rottie.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

This is our 4th Rottie and we love them. Of course, we love all animals.

I wanted to name him "I'm a gnarly Dude" but my wife put her foot down.

So we named him Kuna.

We had the pick of the litter, Kuna was the biggest of the puppies [we like large dogs].

Russ
Russ, you could name him Gnarly Kuna Dude and just call him Kuna for short. :mrgreen: I knew from the pictures the pup had to be a male just from the size of his head. Big heads seem to be a male thing, especially in Rotties, just kidding. The Rott we use to have was a female and her father was huge, when he stood on his hind legs he had to over 6 foot and his head was bigger round than a basketball. I am not a big dog lover but Max was such a sweetie.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
He is adorable!
17 posts Page 1 of 2