Post your before and after pictures here.
66 posts Page 1 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 Next
Here is a shot looking out of my hotel room. A perfect use for HDR.
Chas
DSCN0296.jpg
DSCN0296.jpg (63.66 KiB) Viewed 5413 times
DSCN0296_HDR.jpg
DSCN0296_HDR.jpg (121.67 KiB) Viewed 5413 times
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Chas what a big difference.
Judy is right -- big difference ! -- Nice accomplishment! 3-exposure bracket? From what I've read, Aperture must be terrific software. The price sure seems reasonable.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Chas, the difference is amazing.

Is HDR and Aperture the same thing? I only use CS5 with my photos. Should I be using something else?
I haven't tried it yet, but CS5 came with much improved HDR capabilities.

Try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZW4LzlHduo
John
John, Thanks for the info. I didn't know CS5 had HDR. Now I have something else to learn.
I have been playing with the hdr toning in cs5 but have no clue what i am doing. (and using a single photo).
Judy, LOL. I know what you mean. Don't give up. It takes a while to get the hang of increasing dynamic range. CS3 has a lesser toning/hdr function, which I play with occasionally, using a single image. Eventually, I hope to accomplish true hdr with multiple exposures, rather than a single image pseudo hdr. Faux hdr can be fun, though -- if one likes the challenge. :)
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Betty lol glad you feel my pain. I love the photos that pop.
I'm using CS4 with Nik HDR Efex Pro. So far, I'm reworking single photos that work well with the HDR look.
The HDR treatment doesn't necessarily have to be the "over the top" treatment. A subtle treatment works very well also. Stay tuned......
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 Next
66 posts Page 1 of 7