Post your before and after pictures here.
66 posts Page 2 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 Next
Russ, the way I understand it,Aperature is to the Mac platform as Lightroom is to the PC (Windows) platform. I'm not using either of these programs. Nik HDR Efex Pro works very well with either CS4 norCS5.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Thanks for your explanation, Chas.
Sorry, everyone if I caused some confusion. I thought I read on an earlier post by Chas that he was using Aperture.
I'm looking forward to seeing more hdr work by Chas & anyone else (multi bracket or single image).

If Chas, doesn't mind, I'd like to post a couple of my pseudo hdr images soon.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Go for it,Betty. The more, the merrier! BTW, there is a psuedo HDR work around in the Photoshop Elements Tehhniques news letter Vol.5 No.3.

Chas
Chas's Gallery
This photo was made from three merged photos in HDR. Clouds were added via brush.
Chas
DSC_0614-copy_HDR.jpg
DSC_0614-copy_HDR.jpg (112.15 KiB) Viewed 1216 times
Chas's Gallery
chas3stix wrote: Russ, the way I understand it, Aperature is to the Mac platform as Lightroom is to the PC (Windows) platform. I'm not using either of these programs. Nik HDR Efex Pro works very well with either CS4 norCS5. Chas

Chas, thanks for clearing that up for me.
Chas, nice results on the canyon.
Betty
Here's another before and (HDR) after. This barge tug is on the Mississippi River at Baton Rouge,La.
Chas
DSCN0342-copy.jpg
DSCN0342-copy.jpg (62.57 KiB) Viewed 1196 times
DSCN0342-copy_HDR.jpg
DSCN0342-copy_HDR.jpg (86.26 KiB) Viewed 1196 times
Chas's Gallery
There is also the "Nine-One Effect (Near HDR)" tutorial that was posted on this site January 12, 2010. I have used it many times and find that it does a fine job.
Here are two more before HDR and after HDR.
Chas
DSC_0058.jpg
DSC_0058.jpg (137.77 KiB) Viewed 1185 times
DSC_0058_HDR.jpg
DSC_0058_HDR.jpg (135.41 KiB) Viewed 1185 times
Chas's Gallery
you brought back the sky & distant mountains! Isn't being able to expand dynamic range great?
Betty
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 Next
66 posts Page 2 of 7