Post your before and after pictures here.
24 posts Page 3 of 3
Thanks Don and Shari. Ari is definitely a charmer and his sister is quite a cutie too. They are both friendly kids that are so enthusiastic about life - tis hard for anyone to resist them. :D
Oh my gosh - this one is WAY better. I think the original looked OK( a great subject) but it seemed to have a drop shadow or something around it that made it stand out from the background. This one looks fantastic!!! And is he ever cute!!

Just an aside from the mommy of a 25 year old. You know that sweet little voice your little ones have? Well- it goes away. One day, you'll wake up and that adorable little baby voice will have turned into the voice of a little boy. If it isn't too late, I recommend making a recording of that voice before it is gone. I also recorded my daughter singing when she was a toddler. Hubbie and I actually listen to it every now and then when we are feeling old and/or nostalgic. My daughter is in love so we may be having a wedding in the next couple of years and we wonder where that little girl went...sniffle...anyway - record their voices. Soon. You will be glad you did!
Andie :D
Unless you move, where you are right now is where you will always be!

Andie
Visit Andie's Webshots Gallery
Visit Andie's PrestoPhoto Gallery
Andy, I have a 12 years old boy that is already taller than his mom and 3" away from dad, Im 5'-8".
Nothing, he is my joy and my life. I think he will be 6' or more by the time he makes 18.
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
I take video of them with my still camera - I love hearing their voices and watching them be totally silly. My in-laws and my sister live on the other side of the county and only see my kids once or twice a year, so I periodically upload videos to youtube for them to watch. I keep thinking I should get a "real" camcorder - but I almost always have my still camera handy and it takes pretty decent video and audio.
24 posts Page 3 of 3