Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
16 posts Page 2 of 2
Looks cool Bill - but you forgot to tell us what you did. :D
Thanks Jane ... sorry about that. :oops:

Used a threshold adjustment to get the silhouette of the foregound. For the background I made a layer with red / orange vertical stripes and used filter>distort>polar coordinates ... rectangular to polar.

Bill
Not sure what I did. Played with the impressionist filter, used poster edges, moved layers around. I finished with a vignette effect in correct camera distortion.
oh.. I wrote my name with my new tablet. ;)

~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I had fun with this image Sela. I used a layer mask to drop in a sunset, copy, then convert to b&w, invert, find edges and finally, filter>poster edges.

imagination8x.jpg
imagination8x.jpg (121.69 KiB) Viewed 794 times
~coco~
the view

from here
I love seeing all the different creative things everyone comes up with in these challenges. It is amazing how one image can be transformed so many ways and look great in each one. I downloaded some actions last night for CS3 last night, still getting use to using them with stop and play, etc. For this I used the a cartoon action from ATN Central. I was trying to use a pop out action but couldn't quite get it right so I hope you like the cartoon.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Wow! Double "wow"! You all have done an amazing job with this image! I am so pleased you've had fun with it! Congrats on your new tablet, Kimi! Fun, isn't it?

I really am enjoying seeing what all you talented folks come up with...lots of fun for me to see!

Again, great job, everyone!
16 posts Page 2 of 2