Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
21 posts Page 1 of 3
In just a couple days we'll celebrate the arrival of 2008. Let's try to get on it's good side by making the number Eight this week's theme.

Thanks to Father Time for the suggestion, and best wishes to everyone for a peaceful 2008.

Bill

The fine print:
Everyone is invited to participate.
Because the purpose of the weekly theme is to get us more familiar with our cameras and to sharpen our photographic skills, entries should be taken during the week of the theme.
Photoshopping is allowed.
Be creative and have fun!
An 8 cent stamp.

A life without cause is a life without effect.
Clara
My Gallery
What a great image Clara ... nicely done!! (You really save stuff :D )

Bill
I was looking for Crazy Eights but I found these instead.

theme-115.jpg
theme-115.jpg (93.16 KiB) Viewed 1133 times
~coco~
the view

from here
Bill,
I really don't have an OCD disorder or anything like that, but I could probably start my own e-bay business.
My parents grew up in the Depression and they were recyclers before it became a buzz word. I guess I got it from them.
The old envelope actually was saved by my husband. I have an old stamp collection that I bought at a yard sale, but I wanted a canceled stamp. So I looked in some old scrapbooks and found a birthday card that he had saved.
A life without cause is a life without effect.
Clara
My Gallery
Ok, finding 8"s was hard.

eights.jpg
eights.jpg (179.14 KiB) Viewed 1083 times
The only thing I could think of was crazy eights, but thought that is to boring. So I extrapolated and came up with this.

Attachments

Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
My 2 year old son just couldn't keep his hands off of them. :D I threw the ruler in just for an added "8".

Attachments

Work with me here ...

The 7 ball (representing 2007 of course) is just about to drop into the corner pocket. The 8 ball is spotted and about to be put into play. In the foreground, the 9, 10, and 11 balls are lined up representing the future. Pretty darn deep, huh?

Happy new year everyone.

Bill
had to do another...8 birds in a tree

birdy-copy.jpg
birdy-copy.jpg (165.15 KiB) Viewed 986 times
21 posts Page 1 of 3