Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
50 posts Page 3 of 5
I put texture below rose photo, lowered opacity on texture & erased to let rose come through, color burned rose layer & burned around edges.
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Looks Beautiful Christell.
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Thanks, Gary...
I would offer you a plastic glass of champagne but it seems that you drank them all.
Wouldn't that picture make a good challenge to see what everyone would come up with. You were so creative with it.
Christell
Christell's Creations

It's lovely Christell!! A+ for you! :lol:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I tried another on. I put texture on face. Same texture is the background.
Christell
Christell's Creations

I lived 20 miles from here for 36 years and went to Navy Pier in Chicago many times. This summer I went for the first time as a tourist and took this picture. When walking down Navy Pier I think for the first time I really appreciated being there because I knew it could be years before I get back there.

Instead of a traditional texture I decided on the fireworks. It looks like some of them are shooting right out of the boat at the dock.

Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie... anything goes in kimi homework. ;)

Very creative and I love the shot!! :P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Baad Kimi. You've turned me into a texture junky!!! :lol: I finally had to tear myself away from that site before I downloaded so many textures I'd never get my homework done.
christell wrote: I put texture below rose photo, lowered opacity on texture & erased to let rose come through, color burned rose layer & burned around edges.
Christell

Hey Christell, I tried your way of doing this another time and here is the result. Too many choices over at Deviant Art! ;)
Es
Photoshop CC, Premiere and Elements 13
Oooooh Esther, that came out beautiful. I love that texture. It is addicting isn't it. My PSE creation folder is getting full. Soon time to burn to disc & delete some from folder.
Christell
Christell's Creations

50 posts Page 3 of 5