Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
28 posts Page 3 of 3
Here is my submission for crop challenge #8.
Chas
1GmHc2Akw4xiOkE6uKqrMhuiyGx.jpg
1GmHc2Akw4xiOkE6uKqrMhuiyGx.jpg (10.19 KiB) Viewed 854 times
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Y'all are going to make me blush - I was blessed with good weather and relatively calm seas when I snapped that picture. (I have wanted to photograph that light house for at least the last 20+ years). Took a picture of the family that was standing next to me and had them get a shot of me. Can you tell I was excited to be there! :D It was a great deal - 90 minute harbor tour, including 4 light houses for $14. And hubby stayed behind and napped with the kids so I could concentrate on the camera. It was a wonderful afternoon!

Jane & Lighthouse.jpg
Jane & Lighthouse.jpg (62.23 KiB) Viewed 846 times
Very creative Clara and Chas!
Thanks for the great image Jane.

Bill
I don't know how many things I tried before I finally said ... okay, this is different!

Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Great job Bill! That looks very cool - now do it with the bat signal. :lol: (Or if your a VeggieTales fan the "Larry Boy" signal.)

Yes that is different Julie - and very creative!
Boy, I really screwed this one up. For some reason, I was on page 3 and simply clicked on the top image to download (Chas' submission). I was wondering, "Why did Jane post such a low resolution image!" :D

Anyway, here's my crop of a crop...

Crop-8.jpg
Crop-8.jpg (70.09 KiB) Viewed 783 times

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Interesting perspective Rusty
28 posts Page 3 of 3