Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
22 posts Page 2 of 3
I did a little selective coloring - and then added one of Panos' frames to it.

parade-float.gif
parade-float.gif (120.14 KiB) Viewed 678 times
Nice montage, Clara,

For those of you that aren't nuts about SEC football history, before the Pac-8 and the Big-10 made an exclusive out of that bowl, Alabama had gone to more Rose Bowls than any other team.

And... for those of you that grew up watching double-feature cowboy movies on Saturday, yes, that player in Clara's image is that Johnny Mack Brown. My Dad was at the University from 1924 to 1948, eventually a Dean. He told me that when his team was out, one of the Hollywood studios had both teams to their lot for a tour -- meet the stars, etc. They gave a half dozen or so of the players a screen test to show them what it was like. Strictly a publicity stunt. To make a long story short, they offered Johnny Mack a contract. When the team got on the train after the game to return to Tuscaloosa, Johnny Mack quit school (he was a senior with no chance in hades of ever graduating) and stayed in Hollywood. :D

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Jane, I really like what you did with the frame. I'm going to have to figure out how to do that...Panos? Heard of it...maybe when you get a chance you can direct me there...

again, everyone is doing so well...very creative stuff going on here!
did another one....this is was all done with Buzz pro 2
orginal
duplicated ran buzz stack colored pencils..blend soft light
duplicated that one again
dupllicated orginal..put on top..ran buzz stack palette knife...blend luminosity lower opacity to about 78%

BUZZED.jpg
BUZZED.jpg (74.6 KiB) Viewed 625 times
Selawela wrote: Jane, I really like what you did with the frame. I'm going to have to figure out how to do that...Panos? Heard of it...maybe when you get a chance you can direct me there...

again, everyone is doing so well...very creative stuff going on here!
\

http://www.panosfx.com Run don't walk over there, make sure you are in the Elements section and then try not to do too much whoopin' and hollerin' as you download all the awesome free actions! :D I have all of his stuff for elements - well worth the price! His site and Graffi's are two of the most popular links that gets clicked on from my blog.
I'm running over there........ :D

Thanks a mill! I'll be back with the results!
Here is my try at it:
dreamweb.jpg
dreamweb.jpg (38.04 KiB) Viewed 553 times
OK Rusty... I like yours the best. :P

Off to work on mine.
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Last one I promise.

imag1.jpg