Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
28 posts Page 1 of 3
Post your comments to this thread. Link back to theme #108.

Bill
Oooooh! As a dedicated needlecrafter & knitter, I have hundreds of beads in my collection....I'm going to go and sort some out for a picture right now!!

Bayla
bayla yours turned out great. My eyes arnt what they used to be so beading a getting to be a hard hobby for me. I to am into crochet, some knitting, i just love crafting.
suzi b great picture , i love raindrop beads they fascinate me, if i could fake my own in pse 4 i would.
I'm thinking beads, beads.. I don't have any beads. :|

Great images. Suzi your's is fantastic. I like thinking out side the box.
I have an open house today... maybe they have beads? :mrgreen:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi- You live in Louisiana and don't have any beads? What do you wear at Mardi Gras? ;)
steven
images
Thank you Kimi and Judy
Red-Sky wrote: Kimi- You live in Louisiana and don't have any beads? What do you wear at Mardi Gras? ;)

Steven!! OMG. The bags of Mardi Gras Beads I have. ;) Gosh I need to wake up! :D
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Wow! We're seeing lots of good entries already.

Judy - The detail work in the little flower must have really taken patience ... nice entry!

Bayla - Looks like the theme was up your alley. Nice shot! Do you still work with the beads ... my eyes ache thinking of it.

Suzi - Nice interpretation and a beautifully crisp shot!

Steven - Both entries are great! My personal taste takes me toward the mixed media piece. I learned (I think) at the bead show that the itty-bitty beads on the purse are antique 'seed' beads. Can you imagine the eye strain of making something like that.

Suzanne - It looks like you had no problem finding appropriate subject matter. Good choice and a nice image.

Rusty - This theme seems to be working for lots of folks this week for one reason or another! Very nice sharp shot. What lens did you get?? For being new with it, you certainly seem to use it well.

Ellen - A beautiful image! And again, can you imagine the work that went into that.

We're off to a great start ... and there's still almost a whole week to go. (Gary asked for an extension so we may not see his entry until a little bit later on in the week. :mrgreen: )

Bill
Thank you, Bill. All the entries are wonderful
28 posts Page 1 of 3