Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
28 posts Page 3 of 3
Now don't play coy, Byron! You know I got the long purple strand from you! ;)
Kim2900
My Gallery
I know, I posted my comment about Jane's alleged spare time in the other thread. Sorry. I'll do better.
:twisted:
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
Gail- one thing about Jane's "spare time" is that most likely even if she wanted to she couldn't possibly find the time to rap your knuckles.
Steve- I would have loved to meet your aunt and Uncle Henry.
Ellen
LOL! And I even know where he lives..... but I'll give him a break this time, since he poor doggy is ill and his wife is hobbling around in a cast.
Bill,

Thanks for taking the time to comment on everyone's entries! I love using beads....the problem isn't with my eyes but muy oversized fingers!

Enjoyed seeing everybody's entries.....Linda - I loved the picture of the native beader.....but did you really take it this week????

Bayla
You guys done good!!!

Maria - The glowing effect is fantastic and the background (looks like bubble wrap??) works perfectly with the image AND the theme. Nice entry!

Clara - I like them both, but I the senior prom purse is superb! Just enough room for a house key and a dime for a phone call. :mrgreen:

Jane - In your 'spare' time .... right. Very nicely done, and thanks for snagging some 'spare' time to post an entry.

Debra - In addition to the subject matter they look really nice on the red. That's a fun entry!

Kim2900 - I'm going to stay on your good side ... that was a great entry and it spurred some fun comments. Nice job.

Steve - On their own merits both the photo and the story are wonderful. The combination is top flight.

Gail - I looks to me that if you slid the third strand from the left up and over the fourth diagonal line coming from above ... Oh never mind, you're right it's hopeless. I like the hairpieces too ... very colorful.

Linda - Beautiful image and a nice, sharp photo!!

Esther - Nice job on the macrame, and a very nice image to boot. You get double credit!!

Gary - I'm confident that you have all the signed releases from you daughter. Nice image ... and nicely displayed. (And right on time!!! :mrgreen: )

There's still time folks ... any last minute entries??

Bill
Bill

Thanks for the concern. She is away at Univ so ' release?? I don't need no stinking release"
Bill, thank you very much! :)

Yes, the background is a piece of bubble wrap... it did seem to go well with the beads. :P
PSE 8.0 - PS CS4 - IrfanView - PhotoFiltre - The GIMP
28 posts Page 3 of 3