Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
40 posts Page 3 of 4
red x on this one too. really liked your before and after
Reka, don't know what happened. Did you try uploading from the option below the message box?

Here is Reka's banner
rekasbanner.jpg
(185.49 KiB) Downloaded 128 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
very nice ,Reka
Okay, I got it fixed in the original post. Posting from the gallery is not so intuitive, at least for me. Maybe we can have a tutorial on that?

Thanks for the comment, Suzi!
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Reka,

I think your banner design is great! :D And, it would blend well with the foum colors.
Amy

"If you do everything right the first time, you'll never learn anything new."

General Gallery
Landscapes Gallery
CS4/PSE6/PE4/Win XP (Desktop) Vista Home Premium(Laptop)/Wacom Graphire4/
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 & FZ8
hukari wrote: Okay, I got it fixed in the original post. Posting from the gallery is not so intuitive, at least for me. Maybe we can have a tutorial on that?

Thanks for the comment, Suzi!

Reka, I still don't see an image in your original post. You do now have a link to your gallery and your banner is there. Not sure what tutorial you are asking for. There is a thread on How to use this forum that has numerous tips for putting a url link into a word, uploading images into your post and many more.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
elements-banner11.jpg
(38.43 KiB) Downloaded 91 times

I posted this over at the other site and after much researching on how to do it here, well, here is another idea. Holding my head an saying "I'm so confused."
These are all great. I sure hate to be the one that has to choose. That was quick just now noticed that we have one and the color scheme is alittle different
Christian expalined in a post up in the general elements section that he was going for a fall theme right now and then in January it would switch to a winter theme and the forum text can change to match too.... he said he was thinking blues/purples that sort of thing for winter.
Jane,

Did you putthe BOM (banner of the month) on the back burner? I kind of liked the idea. We could start up a new thread each month and all the entries load their entries to it. You could even assign themes for each month.
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
40 posts Page 3 of 4