Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
30 posts Page 3 of 3

tinkerbell08
Very nice, tinkerbell...don't forget you are supposed to try to remember the steps you took and post them with image.
I selected and then deleted the cars. Then I cropped the picture so I wouldn't have to clone and paint so much back in. I used the clone too and the smudge tool to add the new bottom of the photo sans cars and street. Then I made a border and made a selection from the bricks to fill the border with.

Unless you move, where you are right now is where you will always be!

Andie
Visit Andie's Webshots Gallery
Visit Andie's PrestoPhoto Gallery
Tinkerbell i think your picture is neat , and Andie yours reminds me of the old west.
Here's another attempt:

I removed the color, then used the sketch filter, added an overlay, and erased everything except the white truck.

Jan
good job, Jan
Jan, that looks really good. Looks like a totally different picture. I like it in B & W. Thanks for saying how you did it.
Sorry I'm a little late Judy, it's been a rough week.

I added clouds and grass, ink outlines and then used AAA filters Edge Art, and added lens flare to the headlights of the car.

Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie that is a great effect , the grass is really neat, what did you do?
LOL Cheated and took it into PSP and used a tube :o
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
30 posts Page 3 of 3