Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
47 posts Page 5 of 5
Here is one of my great nieces. Yes her eyes are that blue and no I did not make any adjustments to the photo. She's going to be a heartbreaker some day! :love:
aleysha blue eyes.jpg
aleysha blue eyes.jpg (66.11 KiB) Viewed 808 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
I figure y'all can make up your own fisheye lens jokes, so I'll just hush. :rotfl:
blackskirt1web.jpg
blackskirt1web.jpg (214.56 KiB) Viewed 783 times

She's pretty much a geezer, by tropical fish standards - she's well over 7 years old. She came from PetSmart, which probably toughened her up considerably, since they're not exactly masters of fishkeeping. :roll:

Steve
My Gallery: Mostly In Focus
The Owl of Minerva takes wing only at dusk
I have pretty well always partially judged a piece of art/craftwork involving something with eyes in it by how well the artist handled the eyes. So I ran around with my camera this morning and snapped a whole bunch of works we own involving eyes. Hopefully the pictures speak for themselves. In the interests of full disclosure, the bug with crossed eyes in the upper right part of the second pic is a rock I painted. :rotfl: The one pic of an actual human is a sketch of the photographer done in Mannheim, Germany in 1950. :twisted: Enjoy.
nature-eyes.gif
nature-eyes.gif (169.44 KiB) Viewed 757 times
art-eyes.gif
art-eyes.gif (185.61 KiB) Viewed 758 times
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
AWESOME......this theme was a great one. Hope y'all are thinking about the next one. FILL THE FRAME. :chickendance: :chickendance:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Still waiting for the next one, but wanted to add one more here.

DSC_4962-024.jpg
DSC_4962-024.jpg (85.14 KiB) Viewed 692 times

This is a Mastiff. She was excited to have her picture taken and most of my shots were of a great big blurry nose :P

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
what a beautiful dog!!!
my_eye_Jancy.jpg
my_eye_Jancy.jpg (72.69 KiB) Viewed 668 times
This probable looks familiar since it's my eye which I use as my Avatar on the PET forum with out the "Gold"twinkle!!
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
47 posts Page 5 of 5