Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
47 posts Page 2 of 5
Looking for dinner.

Attachments

A life without cause is a life without effect.
Clara
My Gallery
If you want to see great eyes, look at my avatar.
Clara
My Gallery
Clara, what a fantastic shot! I've never seen that red eye ring before on a gull!!
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
I was just going to edit my post and say that Chuck and Rusty get A's for creativity. There are so many different types of gulls. I think that this is a ring-billed gull,
Clara
My Gallery
You mean that red ring is for real..i thought it was photoshopped. :doh:
Suzi, it's real. It's called an orbital ring, and is usually brightly colored during breeding season. This one's a little early....but I guess he's eager! :biggrin:

And Clara's ID of Ring-Billed Gull is right on.
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
Reese as in Reese Peanut Butter Cups is owned by my friend Jane who is a Yorkie breeder. This little girl was born to one of her mama dogs. She'll be keeping her to breed but if she stays too small to breed then we'll probably buy her Shhhhh! We haven't told DH yet lol Now, how could you resist with eyes like that.

:D
reese.jpg
reese.jpg (208.01 KiB) Viewed 503 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Way too cute, puppy, Julie, and very cool seagull, Clara. Do you have a telephoto lens?
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
No, I was in the Villages in Florida. It is a very beautiful planned community. The birds are used to being fed and ogled by humans and they are not afraid of humans. I walked right up to them and they didn't move.

The weather in Florida was very springlike. It was definitely mating season for the birds.

Julie, that dog is so cute.
Clara
My Gallery
Sunny & Clara,
I agree she is precious. She's 2-1/2 weeks old in this photo and Jane has spoiled her so much that when you set her down on the floor she walks around whining until you pick her back up and lay her against your chest and neck. Reese will just snuggle up and lay there, quiet as can be. She'll have to weigh at least 4 pounds for Jane to breed her and maybe even a little more. She weighed about 9 ounces in this photo. Her eyes were open for a couple of days but really what she could see was all blurry. Btw ... she's a yorkie.
reese 2 weeks old.jpg
reese 2 weeks old.jpg (86.78 KiB) Viewed 472 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
47 posts Page 2 of 5