Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
33 posts Page 1 of 4
Morning everyone boys and girls. Our homework lessons are now moving to Tuesdays. :)

As always this assignment is open to EVERYONE who is reading the forum.
Our lesson never end so if you find this late, please feel free to add your image.
Remember.... if you see an image that you like. Please let your fellow students know about it in the comment thread. Everyone likes a pat on the back.
There is no right or wrong process here. The point of the creative homework is... to be creative.
Just Jump in and Have Fun!! :mrgreen:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week we will merge two images together using a clipping mask.
Here is the link to download the video:
http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/su ... on=archive

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and choose, Clipping Mask.
Where it says, Download Here... right click and pick save target as. Save it to your desktop and watch as many times as you like.

Here is the link to your comment thread.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=237
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I am so glad your here your home work is fun and you learn lots. :D
Nikon D300/PSE6/CS4/LR2/Vista/Firefox
Kimi, so glad you are here and giving our minds a great work-out again. Will work on this soon.
Suzanne

Suzanne's Gallery

"Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose." -Evan Esar 1899-1995
I'll play!!

Nice one Bill. Forgot how much fun this one was.
pit-stop.jpg
(216.13 KiB) Downloaded 521 times
I had a hard time with this. It doesn't look like much but I finally got it to work if both pictures covered the whole area. Corey's didn't and his worked????

I rather just use a layer mask. :o

Attachments

~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I have been trying to do the home work all afternoon. I have watched the tut several times. I thought I was going step by step and here is my problem . When I do the gradient part only one photo shows through. the one on the bottom will show through but there is a definate line where the two come together and is very light. What am I missing. It should be so easy and all of a sudden I have gotten dumb.
Tina B
Tina waht I did was on the top picture where the line is I used the eraser tool to remove what i didn't want showing. Don't know if that will work for you. I also used very small gradient strokes to try to bring in just what I wanted
We gave up the comment thead? ;)

That was my problem also. :oops: I kept getting the line. I had to make both images big enough to almost cover the document before I could get the line to go away.
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I thought and thought and thought about what to use for subject matter. I finally decided on something with trees in the background.

Bill
33 posts Page 1 of 4