Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
33 posts Page 2 of 4
Since we seem to be a small group, I'm gonna ignore the comment thread also. :o

Bill... trees????? what a unique idea!
btw, that is one fine *ss car! :mrgreen:

hubby... drooled.
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
This is the height of laziness. I'm too busy to play properly this week but anyone wanting to see an example for this week's Creative Homework, check out my gallery link below - image called 'God Bless America' It's what I did first time round for the PET forum and I don't think I can better it!!! :D

Bayla
This was a fun thing for me. I am still a little slow to understand the different terms of "mask". This helped somewhat.

The photo did not turn out as funny as I wanted. I took the fireworks a few years ago from the roof of my son's aptmt in Philadelphia as the fireworks were ending over the Delaware River.

The "sexy little guy" is his son, my first grand child.

Also, I uploaded the photo to this new gallery, but I could not figure out how to get it to show. So I went back to Pixentral and uploaded the code from there. Is the code from Pixentral what everyone talks about as BBcode?

Can someone explain how to show this gallery?

Here's my attempt. I like this feature.

Kelly

Attachments

Oh Kelly... That is Perfect!!

A+ for you!! :mrgreen:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Thanks, Kimi. It probably is beginners luck. This is the first time I ever did a homework challenge.

Some of you were saying that you were experiencing a line where the two photos meet. I, too, had that problem. However, I adjusted the slider a little bit. Maybe this will help.

Kelly

Attachments

As usual Kimi, another great assignment! I found that I had to make a very slim gradient fill between the 2 photos.

Attachments

~coco~
the view

from here
OK I have to learn how to attach a photo directly to the post. Thanks Kimi for a fun assignment!

Clara
Photography is an adventure; the same as life itself.
Okay I have finally got one I liked! I did something a little different though. When I got my clipping mask right, I merged down>leaving my layer as it was. I changed the to layer to soft light! Comments & Critique welcome! :) :)
2007_1008Jada0049.jpg
(36.48 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
Everyone is doing a GREAT JOB!!!!

Lovin then all! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
33 posts Page 2 of 4