Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Please post your comments or questions in this thread. :P
~Thanks

I needed to move the lessons to Tuesday so I can get back to work on Wednesday mornings. Hope that is ok with everyone? I plan to start over with the lesson that were posted at the PET site. So if you have done this before.. please don't think, oh I know that. Look at this as a way to get your skills down better. :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to seeing some great creations!
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
went to goggle and found some images...

I have done this before. I tried it without watching the video. Then went and got the video and saw I was doing nothing wrong. But I still can't get a nice even transition. :cry:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Oh Byron, it's looks wonderful!! :mrgreen:

I am off to try again...
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I will continue to work on this, kimi. This is an effect I've always liked, but always had trouble with. Corey's new video is similar and I'd like to perfect both looks. I just got several nice Halloween photos from my daughter and I'd like to do something special with them.

II'll make a deal with you, kimi. I was reading about your frustrations with CS3. I almost always use CS3 anymore, so I'm getting kind of familiar with it. You help me get an A on this homework assignment and I'll come up with some CS3 homework assignments for you. Deal? :)
It looks GREAT!!! ........ and
I would love to give you an "A" but... you posted in the comment thread. :o

just move it when you get a chance so we can be sure no one misses it. :P

I am not sure who posted the link to Scrap TV, but I really liked watching what she was doing in CS. :mrgreen: Anytime you want to put to work in CS, I'm there!
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
kimi_boo wrote: ...I still can't get a nice even transition. :cry:
Kimi,

It matters where you start your gradient, and how wide you drag it...

Hoping that's what is giving you aggita. :)

Byron
You know.. you can use freetransform to adjust the gradient. I could never find the sweet spot.

Hopefully, I can be more creative in next weeks assignment. ;)
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
7 posts Page 1 of 1