Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
54 posts Page 1 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
This is the same as Suzi's Creative Challenge. We decided to restart #2 with a new name and new image. The other was too similar to Kimi's Homework.

Edit: I have edited the title to help those who were working on the bulldog picture and are lost because you couldn't find it. Please post your bulldog here as well

Here is how it works. I am posting an image, your challenge is to take this image and do whatever you want to it and post your results and the instruction as to what you did to get the effect or look you came up with. (if you can remember all the steps you did) Have fun. If this flies I will ask someone else to post an image next week. If you would like to be next to post an image for us to show our imagination with let whoever has the the challenge that week know so they don't ask someone else to do it.

With your instructions to what you have done can also serve as mini tuts for everyone in the future.
There is no time limit on this so it will not expire. Post as many times as you want.

seaplane.jpg
(152.73 KiB) Downloaded 398 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thank you Kim. Here is mine. I am still in B/W mode. did a lens correction vigrette(sp), dup layer lightning effect omni on the seaplane, duped that layer lowered opacity. finally added graffi's line frame

seaplane-copy.jpg
(69.1 KiB) Downloaded 386 times
Hi Kim... when we do something like this, we need to post a larger image using Pixentral. Otherwise the image is too small to do anything with. Can you repost please? :shock:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Oh shoot - I just did the other image and came back to post..... and was wondering where on earth that thread went to!

So I'm posting it any way just cause I like bully breeds! :twisted: :lol:
wheaties-dog.gif
(47.9 KiB) Downloaded 369 times
You can post larger images here - you will just see a link if they are over 500x500 and whatever the kb limit is which I can't remember off the top of my head.
Oops, don't know what happened. I thought I added a link for a larger image for you to download too.

Here it is at 900x600

seaplane900x600.jpg
(444.36 KiB) Downloaded 27 times

Jane, I like the dog on the template, too cute.

I forgot. Suzi, I love the black and white.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
thanks Kim, jane love the bulldog.
did another one..this one for fun..cropped, adjusted levels,cut out max put him on wing, added text bubble and finally did a high pass sharpening

seaplane900x600-copy.jpg
(139.06 KiB) Downloaded 330 times
Too funny Suzi. The image has lots of possibilities to work with. It was late morning and the fog hadn't quite lifted so the exposure looks off but isn't. Have fun with it everyone and lets see what you all come up with.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
OK, I'm like Jane. I worked on this bulldog picture and I want to post it. I used the poster edges and added a white layer with a layer mask. Then I painted on the layer mask with black to to show the picture underneath. And I also attached the picture directly to the post. I'm proud.

Attachments

Clara
Photography is an adventure; the same as life itself.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
54 posts Page 1 of 6