Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
54 posts Page 3 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
I worked on the dog picture, too. I was going crazy looking for that thread. Glad to know that I'm not alone.
I extracted the dog from the bg & moved to it's own layer. I changed the green jersey to blue using Hue/Saturation. I cloned the solid areas of shirt to cover the the lettering/logo/image of original shirt. I then added my own letters, star and strip; reduced opacity; used warp to get a flowing feel. Then I added a small amount of shading; merged layers. Then I framed my final image.

I thought the original one looked too much like an Eagles fan.

Attachments

Ellie
I don't know 49ers maybe, nope, they stink this year. So glad you found this thread. I deleted it because I wasn't getting any response and now they all show up. Very clever idea of changing shirt. Keep playing now you have another image to do
Great job Elli

Suzi, I started to PM you back and tell you not to delete yours just in case but you had already done it. This is too funny. But hey. this is the Creative forum so the more the merrier.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I edited the title of this thread to reference the Creative Challenge #2 as well. I also added a note (in red) at the beginning of my first post to reflect the change and for people to post the bulldog here as well. Hope this helps any of the confusion.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Good idea Kim, I just want the idea to fly. Looking good so far. Keep it coming folks..love to see what you have done.
I just went back to my dog post and added my steps.

Now I have to play catchup and work on the plane.
Ellie
great job on the lettering was it done in elements or CS
AngelicKim wrote: Chas, looks great.

Kimi, it was my post about the buzz filter. Can you tell me where to get it. I never bookmarked it before and I will not go ask at the Village.

Kim... it is here http://www.fo2pix.com/

But it looks like the site is down. :?:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
The last I heard is that the business has gone out of business.
I am reposting my sketched bulldog. It was done with an action called sketch jaseck. One thing about this action I like is that it puts a white layer above the sketch so you paint what in what you want and how much by lowering the opacity of the brush. I got this from the retouch pro forum. If anyone is interested I will post the link to their actions pages. They have some that will work in elements most of them are artsy. The ones I use are fun to play with.

belldog-copy.jpg
(136.99 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
54 posts Page 3 of 6