Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Please post your questions or comments in this thread. ;) :P :mrgreen:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
suzib,
That's a pretty good synopsis of a roller coaster. It may not be the roller coaster we're all use to but I think we'd all agree that the past few days have been a series of ups and downs! :o
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Jane,
Either Bekah is growing like a weed,
or Stormy ain't very big :D

Cute shot,

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Thanks Rusty - Stormy is a mini-horse and just the perfect size for a 3 year old. :D
Thanks Suzib - that palm tree is lovely and does help to make venturing out in 28 degree weather to shop a little better. :)
At 28 degrees, going shopping, that would not be happening with me. You brave soul, you
Its 21 degrees here and I am not going shopping. :)

How have I missed a comment thread for the Scavenger Hunt until now. I know there was one before but hadn't seen it here.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
It got colder just before dawn - 25 degrees, not a temp we normally see around here. At least it the wind wasn't blowing too.

Two years ago when we went to Jamacia we were having temps in the low teens with windchill below zero up at at the Portland airport. Then we hit the heat and humidity in Jamacia - oy! :shock: It's no wonder the kids were sick the first 3 days we were there - too much for their little systems especially Ari since he was only 8 weeks old.
No, Kim, I'm not tired of that picture.

BUT, you told us in the "winter storm thread" that you got a haircut today.
Sooooooooooo, let's see the new Do. :mrgreen:

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Not today Rusty. She did a good job on my hair but the way she styled it looks like a helmet head :o :mrgreen: I guess I should of said trim not hair cut. Its the same as on the picture I posted in the Introduce Yourself thread.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
10 posts Page 1 of 1