Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
16 posts Page 1 of 2
Photo theme #109 is posted on the Elements Village site. Let's all go over and "sharpen" our photography skills.

Bill
When I followed your link, I took a peek to see what photos the other site posted. They posted nothing,zilch, nada, zippo.Well, I look forward to your weekly photo theme so I am posting. Hope the rest of the members here do also.

According to the dictonary sharp is something to slice, dice, cut and if clumbsy(sp) can hurt you.
so here is my DULL picture of something SHARP

OR scroll down to see where this is going

wait, wait look at my picture first
sharp.jpg
sharp.jpg (84.69 KiB) Viewed 1262 times

ok now you can scroll

or according to the american slang dictionary (I think there is such a thing) it can be used in this context

Oh man, would you look at that. That is one SHARP_______________

sharp-2.jpg
sharp-2.jpg (222.03 KiB) Viewed 1262 times
Well, I guess no one liked this..oh well, it was a blast doing it
Suzib,
That's definitely one sharp car, part of the theme for sure.

I think that billz wants us to post our entries over "there", in the name of Photoshopical Ecumenism.
There are a few entries over there now. I'm going to figure out how to take a good picture of my pointy little head, so I can enter :D

Steve
My Gallery: Mostly In Focus
The Owl of Minerva takes wing only at dusk
Suzi - Great entries ... I'm of course partial to the sharp car!! I would have posted earlier, but I'm getting a late start at wiping the sleep out of my eyes today. :oops:

Steve - ;)

Bill
Thank you, Bill. Do you want the entries from this site posted over there or can we post here too.
Thank you so much Steve for taking the time to comment. I sure do appreicate it.
Suzi, I like both. Especially the car.

Since the thread is posted on this site, I don't see why we can't post here. So here is mine, following Suzi with the knife. This particular picture is going to be on ebay shortly. I have been taking photos this afternoon for DH to put some stuff on ebay and that is why I am so far behind on the forum today.
IMG_5970.jpg
(168.05 KiB) Downloaded 111 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Wow, that is one mean looking knife
I had to create another account . . . its a long story. I decided to post my "sharp" picture on this forum also. This is partly because I wanted to practice attaching a picture directly to a post. This is a Japanese Hardy Orange and those thorns are evil.

Attachments

A life without cause is a life without effect.
Clara
My Gallery
16 posts Page 1 of 2