Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Kim suggested I make a new post for this -

My husband is part of a boat forum (that forum came about the same as this did - so there is a common thread) They recently had to move sites AGAIN so now they are wanting a new banner for there new web site. Here is the link to the home page: http://www.crowniehq.net/ to give you an idea of what they have.

They need their name logo (stay the same or improve), would like to change the picture to use a real picture (edit with layers of course) of three boats (they also have galleries if you log on you can get their pictures - or use some you already have) - or whatever looks good.

The kicker is they need the ad box on the left. It changes every few seconds.

Does anyone want to challenge themselves to help me - I welcome all ideas and help - this is not my cup of tea ALSO does anyone know how to add the changing ad on the left?

I have had PSE 5 for 2 months and just got PSE6 on my vista computer - all I have done is vey basic edits so I am lost with this.

My husband has been great spending hours / days getting PSE 6 working on my computer - and then I stay up past 1:00 reading the forum trying to learn - so in his frustration of not seeing much of me - he is asking me now to help him - he sees all of your galleries I go to and tell him - I will be able to do that one day - the one day is not today & I don't know where to even begin.

Any help - MUCH apprecaited! THANKS
Marilyn

Once photography enters your bloodstream, it's like a disease.
Hi Marilyn, You said they would like their name logo to stay the same or improve it. When I went to the forum they don't have a banner or logo that I can find. Do you have the logo that you could post here so if anyone wants to take on your challenge they have something to like at and work with?

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
2 posts Page 1 of 1