Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
27 posts Page 1 of 3
It's "Make Art Monday" Show us what you got?

make a copy, change a blend mode, play with a filter
..... anything goes as "ART"
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I posted a photo last night (Sunday, 11-18) on the other "Make Art Monday" in General Discussion. The photo itself appeared when I uploaded it. When I went back this morning (Monday), the post was there, the link was there, but when I clicked on it, it said it was removed. Any idea where it went or why it was removed? :?:

Edit: Says "does not exist anymore", instead of "removed".
Suzanne

Suzanne's Gallery

"Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose." -Evan Esar 1899-1995
can't help with that, hopefully somewill come along and explain.

Here is one for this week

sidewalk-cafe.jpg
sidewalk-cafe.jpg (169.25 KiB) Viewed 1489 times
Suzanne, they are all like that. the ones I uploaded now have turned into a link and says the same thing yours does. curious
Here's mine, I think I will call it Acrylic Paintng. :D
Acrylic Painting.jpg
Acrylic Painting.jpg (181.08 KiB) Viewed 1470 times
suzib wrote: Suzanne, they are all like that. the ones I uploaded now have turned into a link and says the same thing yours does. curious

Does yours say "no longer available"?
Suzanne

Suzanne's Gallery

"Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose." -Evan Esar 1899-1995
exactly that..I am in the process of reloading my images
that is really nice, smiles. How did you do it, if you don't mind me asking
I was more than alittle disapointed when traveling to Penn State last week. The fall colors were perfect... the weather not so. It rained the whole way up and back. There was only one short break in the rain on the way back. I managed to snap off a few, but they were mediocre at best. It's raining today as well so I decided to do something creative with one of my previous photos.

I recently purchased a infared filter and haven't had much chance to use it yet, but here's one I took a couple of weeks ago. It's not all that creative, at least not in what I did to produce it. I shot it in RAW format, converted it to black and white, and played with the shadows, highlights and midtones.

Attachments

Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
looks good, i want to try some infrared too. have to see if they have a filter for my camera
27 posts Page 1 of 3