Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
58 posts Page 1 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
I am doing this with Jane's ok to get us back into what we do best....create. I am posting an image, your challenge is to take this image and do whatever you want to it and post your results. One thing I would like is that you also state what you did to the image (if you can remember all the steps you did) Have fun. If this flies I will ask someone else to post an image next week. There is no time limit on this, will not expire.
:oops: I should of added this...if you want to post a picture of your own for others to play with PLEASE,PLEASE do so, just start a new thread and post but please add to your post that you would like people to post their steps. That way they are like mini tutorials.
I thought i would play here is mine, nothing fancy just played with brushes.
just hangin around.jpg
(104.47 KiB) Downloaded 721 times
now that even got a chuckle out of hubby.
I am so glad that we are getting things started. I will be glad to help in any way.

Clara
Photography is an adventure; the same as life itself.
oh, I love the one on the bottom with the lips.
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
all right, we are getting things going. Good to see you Bama
thanks kimi (thats my sisters lips if she only knew. Glad i can still make someone chuckle suzib.
Here ia an attempt of mine. Used 5 layers, cut-out on one, dry brush on the next, median on the next and rough pastels on the last. If you like it I will try to write up what I did and put in tutorials section. If you stop at the first 4 layers you get a watercolor effect.
pinpkins.jpg
(247.69 KiB) Downloaded 516 times
Here is another ..duplicated backgroung ran xero filter abstractor(xero.com alot of free plug-ins work with elements) blend soft light
pump.jpg
(252.08 KiB) Downloaded 496 times
suzib that first one is really neat looking.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
58 posts Page 1 of 6