Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
58 posts Page 6 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Thanks everyone--They all look great. Aren't we having fun!!!
Jeff, I never noticed that in CS3 but then again I really don't know to much about it. Looking forward to learning CS3 on PCEC!
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
Got to play with my family. Here is mine.

oops..
I added the Welcome Home
I made a few processing adjustment then used the buzz filer on a low setting. 40 I think?
Used one of the picture images in Graffi's fun effects.
Added a background from the artwork and effects. I am not sure if it came with Elements or if it was off of Jodi's disk.
Then added the stick pin and the date.
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Here's mine. Now I'm off to bed.
really nice Kimi ahd grammon...but you forgot to state what you did. So after a good night sleep how about doing that. I would love to try both.
Here is my go at it - I cheated and just ran a couple of Panos actions. Did his sketch effect followed by "old paper." And for the second one I stopped the sketch effect part way through the action. And added one of Jodi Fry's border effects.

gourds.gif
(116.5 KiB) Downloaded 89 times

gourds2.gif
(92.56 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
those look great. I never thought of stopping his actions before finished, that could lead to some interesting effects.
Hola Don,
there aren't really any instructions.
I cut out an image of a pumpkin and put a PNG file of the kittens onto it with the use of a mask.
The type was done using the Create Warped Text tool with a negative value to make it curve round the pumpkin. Then to give it a carved look I applied a simple emboss bevel and set it to down.
Me gusta mucha that you like it.
Hasta luego,
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Dogs have masters. Cats have servants

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
kimi_boo wrote: Jeff, anytime you want to go into the photoshop thread and post something very easy for us to try, with we would love it.

You might like the "photoshop essentials" tutorials,they're pretty well written and easy to follow. I just posted a link in "Helpfull Links" along with a "basket weave" horse I ran across today. :P Its a pretty cool effect! I'll see if I can come up with something to put in there too.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
58 posts Page 6 of 6