Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Please post you comments in this thread.
Link back to Crop Challenge 2 Image http://www.photoshopcreativeelements.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=506
Happy Thanksgiving to all, wishing you all safe travels! :D :D
Thanks for the photo, I will work on it between putting sweet potatoes in the oven and final once over before guest arrive. Enjoy your day Smiles. :lol:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Bill, I really liked your idea! Great job! :D
Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday! :D
Thanks Jen, I have a a wonderful day and I hope you have had one as well! :D
Smiles,
You make me green with envy down there fishing and island hopping. You have to admit, Georgia is a beautiful state with mountains, beautiful farmland, and a great seacoast.
A life without cause is a life without effect.
Clara
My Gallery
Great Job everyone!
ps Clara, I love the coastal area! Really there's so much to do! If you don't mind me asking what part of Georgia are you from? :D
Smiles,
If it isn't Redfish,it's speckled trout.....boy am I ever turning green with envy! And to top that off, you're here posting great photos!
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Hi Chas, I hope I can go fishing tomorrow to get over the holiday travel! That's where I renew those creative juices! :mrgreen: Just being out on that open water just does something to me! :D Thanks for the compliment! ;)
Oh and if you are ever down my way I would be glad to take you out for a fishing trip on my boat! :D
I live north of Atlanta on I-75. We have lived in Georgia for 7 years now.
A life without cause is a life without effect.
Clara
My Gallery
Thanks Clara, I visist my cousin up there once a year. I will let you know when I am going up that way! :)
11 posts Page 1 of 2