Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
32 posts Page 2 of 4
Here is my "blueprint" :D

Ran the "Find Edges" filter, followed by a gradient map

creativity#3.gif
creativity#3.gif (109.81 KiB) Viewed 840 times
That is so cool. 8-) I really like that Jane. I came up with something similar to that when I was playing around with the image before I finally decided what I wanted to do with it.
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Jane - Love it!

Here's mine. I combined the 'creative homework #2' gradient tut with the 'be creatve #2' sunburst tut from the village site ( http://www.elementsvillage.com/forums/s ... hp?t=31780 ).

Bill
orton then painted effect with added texture
Tina B
Bill and Tina ...Great effects. I really like the texture effect on Tina's. I looks just like heavy art paper.
Gary
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Judy, Gary, Jane, Bill and Tina, all of your artworks look wonderful.
I see everyone has their imagination/creativity hats on....)
Never knew that building could look so many different ways. Great work,everyone.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Here is mine. I duplicated the layer and on the duplicate added a gaussian blur to about 5. Then I used the ecliptical marquee and selected a circular area, click the add to selection and did a second circle just touching the first giving me a side ways figure 8 so to speak. Then hit the delete key to clear the inside of the selection. I call this the binocular effect. :)
chasimagin32.jpg
chasimagin32.jpg (113.48 KiB) Viewed 799 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Shew...., finallly home from the Holiday travels!! :D
I used Xero filter- lithograph and the diffuse, that's it!
1Xax6RQwcqxwUoYw5Yav2Jhydlh.jpg
1Xax6RQwcqxwUoYw5Yav2Jhydlh.jpg (66.24 KiB) Viewed 785 times
Fantastic Smiles.
Gary
32 posts Page 2 of 4