Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
15 posts Page 1 of 2
It's "Make Art Monday" Show us what you got?

make a copy, change a blend mode, play with a filter
..... anything goes as "ART"

How about the first one to arrive on Monday start the thread. :lol:

NOTE:
You may post your art through out the week. It is just a push to get you to go in and try something new. :P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
OK, I'll go first. Here's one Rusty should recognize.

Bill
To keep with Bill'z theme. Here's one that Chuck should recognize, well maybe not. The scene is pretty non-descipt. As for the creative part, I took the photo with a graduated filter.Even with that the sky was still to blown out, so I played with some layer masking and brought the color saturation and brightness up in the foreground. Then I darkened the sky and brought out the blues. ...a little cloning around the trees in the background and that's it.

Attachments

Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Oops posted mine in the wrong place..bad me

painted-flowersa.jpg
painted-flowersa.jpg (252.26 KiB) Viewed 1429 times
Here is mine.
played with the Impressionist filter. :P

~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Very nice Bill, Suzi, and Kimi.
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Here's mine ... used a Plastic Wrap filter with a Linear Burn blend mode.

Attachments

I got really excited about the creative homework last week. I grabbed an abstract image off the web. After I applied the gradient, I applied an emboss layer style to the image. Then I added a glitter background and sparkle brushes. I added outer glow layer style to the sparkle brush layer.

Attachments

A life without cause is a life without effect.
Clara
My Gallery
did another..used custom shape tool,radial blur, and hue and saturation to make this

Line-Frame.jpg
Line-Frame.jpg (90.08 KiB) Viewed 1343 times
Clara, glenda,Kimi, gary and billz your works of art of wonderful and all as individual (sp) as all of your are.
15 posts Page 1 of 2