Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
16 posts Page 2 of 2
Thanks Suzi and Glenda. That was after another night at work (we've been really busy) and I needed a little kick before nodding off.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Fun entries so far folks.

Suzi - I'd call a tow truck but it looks like it's the tow truck on the spear. Yikes! The bloodhound cracked me up, as did Gene's.

Judy gave us a tough image to crop (Thanks!!) and I'm really enjoying seeing what everyone is doing with it.

Bill
You all are giving me a real laugh , i love what you guys are doing to the picture. My husband and i went to Auburn to do some gold prospecting , the statues were a bonus. They were made by a dentist in Auburn, he has about 5 or 6 statues on the property. If i get the chance i will put them in my gallery for you all to see.
Judy, just wanted to thank you for posting the crop challenge this week, we have had so much fun with your image! :D
You are very welcome, i did not know i was going to enjoy seeing all the transformations. It was a real pleasure.
Rusty nice breakout job!
ps: Have you been visiting those grandchildren again and not tell us about it? :D
16 posts Page 2 of 2