Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
31 posts Page 2 of 4
Really nice effects so far. Here is mine. I started out with Kimi's homework, which I didn't do because I didn't like the effect on any of the photos I tried. Anyway, Ctrl J to duplicate, Ctrl U to desaturate, Ctrl I to invert, change blend mode to over lay (end of homework). Next I did Filter>Render>Lighting Effects>Omni (default settings and move the center point to the center of the red orb) click OK, then Filter>Adjustments>Posterize Levels 3 click OK.

Image_Create4.jpg
Image_Create4.jpg (268.84 KiB) Viewed 558 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
This was fun. What a fantastic picture there was so much to see in it, thanks .
That looks really good, Kim
Wow Judy that is one hungry catapillar!

Everyone's images look so good - sure wish I could participate, but it looks like it will be Monday before I get the new hard drive. :|
thanks jane, i think i am filling up my hard drive fast to. Hope yours arrives soon.
that is too funny, Judy
Must be one of Mothra's offspring. After all it is Tokyo. Just need Godzilla to come in and take care of it.
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Here's my try - levels adjustment layer; hue/sat adjustment layer to increase saturation in ball; another hue/sat layer to remove color; filter/stylize/find edges; one of Jodi's frames
1I3aFL8nK2LvUCFlliLIjiUPfxq.jpg
1I3aFL8nK2LvUCFlliLIjiUPfxq.jpg (156.6 KiB) Viewed 514 times
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Really nice, sunny. Love the way the red pops
Looks good Sunny - got me thinking that ball looks like a Christmas ornament....
31 posts Page 2 of 4