Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
42 posts Page 3 of 5
I have to say I am very impressed with all of you decorating those fine Christmas Trees,
I don't know how you'll do it, and hopefully I will learn all of this one day!!!!
I really enjoy watching what you will post next...
You all sure have alot of talent...

thanks
blemaire
It's the little moments that make life big.
Nikon D200
Wishing everyone a Merry "Cajun" Christmas from Louisiana.
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Give it a try belmaire, the more you do the better you get. There is always a first time for everything. So, have a go at it.
To all that have posted trees, well done, they are all great
SUZI FABULOUS!!!! You have to tell us "HOW" Just Beautiful!!! (Full of radiant possibilities! )
Smiles that is Wonderful-I forgot about the tree skirt!!!
Oh Blemaire you have to give it a try-Great for learning and I am sure it will come out just fine!
Just like Suzi say's "there always a first time"
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
Suzib - Yes, I'd love more details. :D
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
well, if you really want to know..here goes
first thing I did was goggle for the background, bunny,ball, gifts, star, and dove..to make it easy I chose ones with white backgrounds (makes seperating so easy) for the bow I took one off my tree and took a picture of it . Once you get all your objects and backgrounds deleted..you need to decide in what order you want to add them. start with the background image and the tree...get them the way you want once that is done merge them, duplicate that layer..drag you first shape onto that layer..resize if needed and put where you want it...merge that shape layer with the tree layer below it..duplicate that layer again..drag next shape onto it..put in place..merge down again..duplicate. You keep doing this until you have it the way you want. On two of my layers I used two shapes, if you do that makes sure you merge both with the tree layer. In the end I had about 14 layers. The only problem I had was went I tried to save to web as a gif, I was told the image was to big. so I went back and cropped as a 8 x 10 at 72dpi. Then I could save as an animated gif. I also changed the speed from .2 to 1 so it would go slower. I hope this makes sense, if not ask me and I will try to explain better. Have fun and give it a try. It is easy just very repetitive.
Everyone's creations are terrific and so different. This is so much fun. And I've learned how to do so many new things. Thanks for posting this thread Jancy.

xmas-tree-dcr8d-4-anim8dgif.gif
xmas-tree-dcr8d-4-anim8dgif.gif (69.97 KiB) Viewed 641 times
~coco~
the view

from here
WOW Suzi you were very BUSY!!!
Excellent - Will see if I can do it but can't get to it till tomorrow night!
Coco fantastic
Great Trees everbody!
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
Really beautiful trees everyone. I started mine yesterday but didn't get to finish it. had to leave, computer trouble, blah blah blah. I had somes ideas but now I have to start over, someones trees is very similar to what I had in mind.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Someone needed to post this... I guess y'all were waiting for me to do so.

Attachments

Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
42 posts Page 3 of 5