Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
152 posts Page 14 of 16
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 Next
Judy and Carol: Thanks for the kind words. I do agree with you, in my humble opinion, that photo did come out nice.
Russ can i use your beautiful flower to make brush, pattern etc.

Russinator wrote:
bjt wrote: Russ, that sure is an interesting case. Chas, I know you hate that the roses are coming to an end for a while. Really small because I extracted the image from a large crowd & she was a distance away.

Betty, that might be small but it's wonderful. Great job of editing it too. I just received an email telling me that they now have the same type of cover for my Mac laptop. I'm thinking about getting one and, at the same time, wondering why I'd want one.

As for the roses, we're spoiled in SoCal, we'll have roses for many more months. I took this photo this morning, it shows a single rose on a bush with many buds that will be opening soon. The close up photo is of that single rose.

After looking at the top picture again, it looks like I photoshoped that rose onto the bush; however, that's not the case. That rose really did grow on that bush. I have no idea why the photo looks fake.

ladybug wrote: Russ can i use your beautiful flower to make brush, pattern etc.

Judy, I'd be very proud if you did that with my photo.
I will post some of my results later. :wave:
Well, my goodness.
You sure are talented, Judy!

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Judy, I just love what you did with that rose. You are very clever!!!!
thanks Rusty and Russ. Perfect rose.
That is a great effect. Someday, I'm going to learn how to make and install brushes.
weez wrote: That is a great effect. Someday, I'm going to learn how to make and install brushes.

Me too!
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 Next
152 posts Page 14 of 16