Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
15 posts Page 1 of 2
It's "Make Art Monday!" Show us what you've got.

Change a blend mode, play with a filter ..... anything goes as "ART"

NOTE: You may post your art through out the week. It is just a push to get you to go in and try something new. Remember you can post as many times as you want and it doesn't have to be just on Monday. Brushes, patterns, gradients,abstracts anything you want. So let's get busy and make some GREAT art!

Let's start this week off with some fine art submissions. My submission is of an HDR treatment to a photo taken at the Ely,Nevada rail station.
Ely-station.jpg
Ely-station.jpg (96.72 KiB) Viewed 807 times
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Posh Kitty another example of the pixel bender plug in.
I went to the lakefront yesterday. Lots of people pretending it was a lot warmer than it really was...
MaM_Bradford Beach.jpg
MaM_Bradford Beach.jpg (124.8 KiB) Viewed 802 times

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
chas, great to see more hdr results
Judy, love your pixel bender kitty. Glad you are giving us nice demos of pixel bender.
Rusty, after a long winter, the beach does look inviting.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Wow, Rusty, does that evoke summer or what?
Mary
It's not as warm as it looks.

When I was driving over, the temps were in the 80s according to my car display; when I arrived at the lakefront it immediately dropped to 66°. Most of the guys were shirtless, 'course, you build up some heat with VBall.

I was standing to the side with my camera, not doing anything in particular. There was a group of attractive bikini clad women not far off, getting ready for a game. A guy walked buy and, with a sly smile asked, "Taking pictures of the ladies?" I smiled and replied, "Not on your life! First, I would be called a dirty old man. Second, a boyfriend/husband may punch me in the nose. I stick to G-rated views."

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Played with my photos from Shoshone Falls on the Snake River. I used the Nine-one effect (Near HDR) just to see what it would look like. I was a bit conservative in some of my settings so don't have a huge difference, but a very subtle one.

Attachments

This photo begged to be art. Taken on Dauphin Island, LA.

Attachments

Pink-Peony-W.jpg
Pink-Peony-W.jpg (44.52 KiB) Viewed 785 times

TinaB

Nice work Tennie
15 posts Page 1 of 2