Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
24 posts Page 2 of 3
This eagle had a mighty hard time bringing in the duck but finally succeeded! He was taking a breather in the first photo. Taken on Lake Washington.

Mary

Attachments

Mary: very nice.
Russ, Rusty and Mary fantastic twosomes.
Mary, I didn't know eagles would go for such big prey. Good capture!

I like the two-fers submitted so far, Russ, Rusty, and Mary.

Courtney
This is Yosemite's Half Dome as seen from the high country. To get the close up photo I hiked towards Half Dome for about an hour before I found a good angle to shoot.

To see a larger piece open the link below.

http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/3020301/56383

Wonderful examples of diptychs everyone! I have only took a few photos with the new camera and not any that would work as a diptch. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to get some photos. I'm planning on taking it to the fireworks but I am going thinking I won't get anything decent lol (then if I do I'll be really suprised and happy) :rotfl:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Here's one from me.

"Closer and closer"
Beautiful Irv!! I have to go out and find some flowers in the yard to photograph tomorrow!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Irv what wonderful photos
Irv,
Do you know what kind of flowers those are?
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
24 posts Page 2 of 3