Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
95 posts Page 10 of 10
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
I didn't want to crop a lot off the bottom of the police shot in order to get rid of the white balloon, so I decided to use it for a label.
working the parade S.jpg
"work"
working the parade S.jpg (119.59 KiB) Viewed 856 times

Two for slanted:
slanted skate park ramp S.jpg
slanted skate park ramp S.jpg (142.07 KiB) Viewed 856 times

This one was too small at 500 pixels to see much, so I'm using Pixentral. Click to see a larger version:
"slanted"

Courtney
Courtney, nice captures - really like the slanted skate park ramp. Good idea for the label in the balloon. What occasion was the parade honoring? Is the Stampede over? Do you ever go?
Mary
happysnappy wrote: Courtney, nice captures - really like the slanted skate park ramp. Good idea for the label in the balloon. What occasion was the parade honoring? Is the Stampede over? Do you ever go?
Mary

Mary, you guessed it - that was the Stampede parade. I have gone to the Stampede several times, but not this year. It's been over for a couple weeks now. Thank you for your comments. :)

Courtney
Mary, it's nice to have a sequence like you posted --- patiently waiting & finally catching :thumbsup:

Courtney, I sure like all your 'wheels' photos & the processing. Great choice for slanted .... love it!
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Well, we are almost out of July (that's good & bad).

A friend provided me with a photo op for rebuild & model.

Seems there was a problem & now it's being rebuilt.
sh-rebuild-0711.jpg
sh-rebuild-0711.jpg (181.27 KiB) Viewed 833 times

This model is currently under construction.
sh-model-0711.jpg
sh-model-0711.jpg (164.78 KiB) Viewed 833 times
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
95 posts Page 10 of 10