Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
7 posts Page 1 of 1
It's "Make Art Monday!" Show us what you've got.

Change a blend mode, play with a filter ..... anything goes as "ART"

NOTE: You may post your art through out the week. It is just a push to get you to go in and try something new. Remember you can post as many times as you want and it doesn't have to be just on Monday. Brushes, patterns, gradients,abstracts anything you want. So let's get busy and make some GREAT art!
This is a one photo HDR treatment. Not all HDR has to be the grungy looking stuff. Second one has scripted frame treatment.
Chas
Red-cabin-3.jpg
Red-cabin-3.jpg (94.55 KiB) Viewed 810 times
Red-cabin-3-copy.jpg
Red-cabin-3-copy.jpg (99.34 KiB) Viewed 808 times
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Love your abandoned building Chas. I didn't run across anything like that when we went exploring in the desert. I do miss exploring the desert though, it's been 12 years since I've been out looking at the pictographs. :(

Here is my entry. DH had to go way out to an area to do some estimates so I grabbed my camera bag and went with him. We passed this on the way back home an couldn't resist taking a picture of it. I did some minor adjustments to the photo and converted it to black & white and added a photo border to make it look older than it really was.

MakeArtMondayJKC.png
MakeArtMondayJKC.png (212.04 KiB) Viewed 804 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Great aged effect,Julie. Possum Holler hmmmmm....isn't that around the bend from Turkey Neck? :rotfl:
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Nice hdr & frame, Chas
Fun capture & effects, Julie
-----------------------------------------------------

A dark, shady area with a small, cool pool. --- Just the place to cool your feet on a sunny, hot day like today.
mam-dark-pool-0711.jpg
mam-dark-pool-0711.jpg (169.96 KiB) Viewed 793 times
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
I bet that pond was cooler than our pool. When we went for a dip late afternoon it was 87 degrees, which is bath water!!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Lucky shot from this afternoon.

Irv, your lucky shot is outstanding.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
7 posts Page 1 of 1