Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
84 posts Page 9 of 9
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
bjt wrote: btw - for those who might have missed the announcement - there will be a new Topaz plugin out this week - Black & White. Tennie can share all the info regarding the goodies in the plugin. What is really a step ahead for Topaz Software are the 'brush & transparency' features included in the new plugin :thumbsup:

edit: Angela also has the latest info about Black & White.

Julie also did beta testing on B&W. Another brain to pick!

Actually, I've not had as much time with it, or any other processing, as I'd like. I'm still working on some health issues--resolve one thing and another pops up--which are annoying. Then Del wants to head to Wis. in another week---needs a grandkids fix.

But I will say, I think the new filter is a winner. I'm not crazy about B&W normally, but this has some great looks.
tennie wrote:
bjt wrote: But I will say, I think the new filter is a winner. I'm not crazy about B&W normally, but this has some great looks.

I agree, Tennie. B & W is never my first choice but there is so much scope for creativity that for me it is a 'must have'
Man cannot change the direction of the wind but he can adjust the sails
For those who missed Sunday's B/W webinar - here is the rerun schedule, starting Sept 1 at 11:00am CT
http://www.topazlabs.com/webinars/
more info, if needed:
http://www.topazlabs.com/bweffects cost $29.99 after $30.00 off
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
fwiw: The Topaz B/W webinar presented 9-1 am was new --- (not the same one presented last Sunday. It was also very interesting.)
I can't say if the following webinars will also be different. However, If one has time & an interest to check them out, they might also provide additional help, since the Q & A will also be different.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
84 posts Page 9 of 9