Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
15 posts Page 1 of 2
It's "Make Art Monday!" Show us what you've got.

Change a blend mode, play with a filter ..... anything goes as "ART"

NOTE: You may post your art through out the week. It is just a push to get you to go in and try something new. Remember you can post as many times as you want and it doesn't have to be just on Monday. Brushes, patterns, gradients,abstracts anything you want. So let's get busy and make some GREAT art!
Happy Monday,folks. I'm going to start the week off with an HDR treatment to a rail yard photo.
Chas
DSCN0407.jpg
DSCN0407.jpg (100.82 KiB) Viewed 837 times
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Real nice hdr & frame,Charlie. The identifying name, 'Nevada Northern', adds to the overall.

mam-buck-0811.jpg
mam-buck-0811.jpg (164.42 KiB) Viewed 832 times

setting sun in the Chihuahuan Desert
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Butterfly.jpg
Butterfly.jpg (72.32 KiB) Viewed 828 times

Tina B
I'm almost embarrassed to post after the super works of Chas, BJ and Tina.

Going to try getting more active --- slowly.

Attachments

Tennie
Art is art and one is just as good as the other. Each artist has a different eye for things so never cut youself short thinking yours in not as good as any other. This is just a fun post :cheer2:
Just have fun and keep posting to make art on Monday or any day.
Tina B
Tennie,
Your submission today is truly a work of art. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Thanks Tina and Chas. It's been a while since I've been happy with any of my art...my trash can overfloweth! :oops:
Really good submissions so far! I must admit, I've been out of "photo mode" for at least a month now. I'll have to see if I can crank out a little "art" soon... or at least take some photos for the August 8.

Courtney
Lovely artwork. I do enjoy looking at this thread - so many ideas, so much creativity. Here's an offering from me. I have tried to give this photo into a very subtle painting effect.

duck-painting-small.jpg
duck-painting-small.jpg (86.7 KiB) Viewed 790 times
Man cannot change the direction of the wind but he can adjust the sails
puffin31939 wrote: Lovely artwork. I do enjoy looking at this thread - so many ideas, so much creativity. Here's an offering from me. I have tried to give this photo into a very subtle painting effect.

duck-painting-small.jpg

Very nice painting effect. I like the fact that it is subtle.
15 posts Page 1 of 2