Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
133 posts Page 13 of 14
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
I take it all back, Courtney - here's someone else who was in the park! Good eye for the squirrel, by the way.

Mary

Attachments

Courtney, thanks for the nice comments. I found researching the horse apple tree really interesting in that they served a useful purpose :o in earlier times. Roosevelt had the WPA plant many thousands to control soil errosion.

Mary, nice photos. The park does look a little lonesome without little ones there. However, the bird on the bench, reminds me of a Halloween raven - add a jack o lantern on the grass, etc, :)
Thanks for providing 8 this month :thumbsup:

this is my last for the month.
sh-ripe-0911.jpg
sh-ripe-0911.jpg (230.93 KiB) Viewed 511 times

fruit/veg in my yard this week: figs, pears, squash, golden delicious apple & another species of apple (no horse apples)
better size:
http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?pictu ... Bgfgy5wb21

October list in a couple of days. If you have a request, please pm me. thanks!
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
An entry for game, although, I'm not real sure what the game they were playing was.

Russ, that is a real cute photo. Looks like they were into some flour & having a great time.

I never thought flour was much fun. Guess, I haven't been using it right. I'll try their game next time I take the flour out of the pantry :) .
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Some of the adults played too, but they didn't get into it like the kids did.

This photo shows what they were doing. The object was to find the dime that was hidden in the flour.

Russ, that's a strange game. I wouldn't want to use my face to feel around some flour for a coin!

I see I'm running out of time this month, so rather than planning my shots, I have to go back through what I've taken this month and see what fits. Is that cheating? If so, guilty as charged! :P

This was taken at a birthday party in a park.

Courtney

Attachments

mtbspike wrote: Russ, that's a strange game. I wouldn't want to use my face to feel around some flour for a coin! I see I'm running out of time this month, so rather than planning my shots, I have to go back through what I've taken this month and see what fits. Is that cheating? If so, guilty as charged! :P Courtney

Courtney, I felt the same as you with the flour game. I told them that I'd take pictures but not enter the game. That being said, everyone who played and watched had a great time and many laughs.

In my opinion using a photo that's in your files is fine. I have no idea what others think, but I'm in favor of it.
You've captured the laughter Russ, those are great photos!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
tnjewels wrote: You've captured the laughter Russ, those are great photos!

Julie, thanks for the kind words. It was a fun filled weekend.

In the photo below I asked everyone to make a funny face for the picture. To see a larger photo of the group open the link below.

http://dcpresentandpastfamily.smugmug.c ... h7Rvv-A-LB

Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
133 posts Page 13 of 14