Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
10 posts Page 1 of 1
There is so much to love about Fall: the colors, the cool air and the sound of leaves crunching beneath your feet. What images come into your mind when you think of Fall? Enter a photo that defines the fall season in your eyes and you can win a $25 PrestoPhoto gift card!

http://www.prestophoto.com/contests/255
I love fall and all the pretty colors. Can't wait to see the submissions.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Our fall colors don't come out here till the end of October :(
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
tnjewels wrote: Our fall colors don't come out here till the end of October :(

I do believe you can submit photos taken at any time for these monthly contests; they don't have to be new ones specifically for the contest. Maybe you have some good fall photos from previous years?

Courtney
I see nothing that says it can not be a photo you have already taken. Look forward to seeing yours.
I asked her that question on this thread & she said it doesn't have to be a current photo:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9115
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
That's good to know, thanks for checking and mentioning :)
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
I would like to encourage all who have not voted in the Fall Harvest contest to please go vote. There are some wonderful entries. I wish all who entered good luck.
Just to give you a heads up, the next photo contest theme will be Oktoberfest vs. Halloween! Details coming soon!
Congrats to Jennifer! Her photo, Brotherly Love" won the Fall Harvest Photo Contest!

http://www.prestophoto.com/contests/255
10 posts Page 1 of 1