Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
18 posts Page 1 of 2
It's "Make Art Monday!" Show us what you've got.

Change a blend mode, play with a filter ..... anything goes as "ART"

NOTE: You may post your art through out the week. It is just a push to get you to go in and try something new. Remember you can post as many times as you want and it doesn't have to be just on Monday. Brushes, patterns, gradients,abstracts anything you want. So let's get busy and make some GREAT art!
Today's Art Monday is brought to you by the letter"H" with a little help from Topaz Adjust and Topaz Black and White Effects.
_DSC0046-copy-copy.jpg
_DSC0046-copy-copy.jpg (106.4 KiB) Viewed 965 times

Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
This is what I worry about.
Texas fires, September 11, Central Texas (between Austin & San Antonio, where I lived for several years)
My current neighborhood has been fortunate so far.
mam-fire-0911.jpg
mam-fire-0911.jpg (186.87 KiB) Viewed 953 times

mam-fire2-0911.jpg
mam-fire2-0911.jpg (189.25 KiB) Viewed 953 times

(Creative Commons License)
These were photographed by a retired lady - Marilyn Brinker.
All I did was use some shadow/highlight to open some shadows & crop.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
chas3stix wrote: the letter"H" with a little help from Topaz Adjust and Topaz Black and White Effects.
Chas

Nice selective coloring, Chas. What do you think of Topaz software?
Betty
I'm only sorry I didn't buy Topaz software sooner. IMHO it's the best thing since sliced bread! BTW the letter H is from an old sign in the Neon Boneyard Museum. More to come......
Chas
Chas's Gallery
Chas i think you achieved a great look with your H. Betty wonderful but sad photos.
chas3stix wrote: I'm only sorry I didn't buy Topaz software sooner. IMHO it's the best thing since sliced bread!
Chas

Topaz software can save so much time ---- and it is so much fun to use. I love all the Topaz plugins that I have. Can't wait to see what they will develop next. -- hope all the current plugins will be upgraded to include a brush, snap & transparency, like B&W.

Judy, it's so nice of the Texas photog's to post Texas events on Flickr.
I know there is a Flickr group for your state/location, as well. I think there is a group for every location in the world. :D Likely, they are as informative & interesting as the Texas groups.
to find a group of interest: http://www.flickr.com/search/groups/?
Betty
Irv,
Love the treatment you did to this photo. It really gives it a sense of movement. The drop shadow also gives it depth. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Chas
Chas's Gallery
Irv you were spot on the treatment was perfect for your photo.
Everyone's work looks great this week. Taking time to post.
painted sunflowers web.jpg
painted sunflowers web.jpg (63.89 KiB) Viewed 921 times
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
18 posts Page 1 of 2