Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
130 posts Page 12 of 13
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
You are inspiring me. I can not wait to at least take one fall photo.
Courtney - Those are such neat photos of the old barn. Photographing old buildings is fun, isn't it?

Angela - beautiful fall images!

Russ - Betty's right - your sister should join! Colorful trees above water usually make attractive images - am always looking for them.

ABANDONED: OK, these are the last two, I promise. :)
abandoned11.jpg
abandoned11.jpg (211.39 KiB) Viewed 561 times
abandoned2.jpg
abandoned2.jpg (167.94 KiB) Viewed 561 times

Mary
I wish she [my sister] would join and I have talked to her about it; however, she claims that her days are too full to take on another hobby/project. Maybe when she retires in a few months [next April] she'll change her mind?
I'm just trying to post something on this thread.

When I try posting on the joke thread I get the message below.

Russ, I've been able to post text occasionally, but never an image. I always get the forbidden message.

If you have time, would you try to post an image here? I just want to know if I am the only one who can't post images.

Thanks
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
ImageHere is my new fireplace with a halloween twist.
It will not let me post either in the thread either. So Russ it is not just you.
bjt wrote: Russ, I've been able to post text occasionally, but never an image. I always get the forbidden message.

If you have time, would you try to post an image here? I just want to know if I am the only one who can't post images.

Thanks

I just grabbed a picture to post without giving it any thought. I'm a little early for Christmas, but it's just a test. BTW: I use Flickr for my picture posting.

I realized that "H" isn't the most common letter. I wonder what its Scrabble point value is? I took several photos for the H theme, but settled on this one: birtHday, also Happy birthday with Hotwheels in front of the cake. :)

Courtney

Here it is a little larger in my gallery:
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/3236189/66815

Courtney

Attachments

Mary, all your abandoned's are very artistic. There is no scenery or abandoneds in this area to compare.

Russ, Thanks for checking with your sister. Hopefully, she will find time to join the forum next summer.
Russ, it is the 'upload' function that seems to not work. I'm glad to see that you can use the Img button to link to Flick

this is my last for the Oct 8.
- for 'H' -
Hook Line & Sinker.
Betty
Judy, I appreciate that you reminded me that we could use Pixentral. :woohoo: for Pixentral !!

This wasn't included in my reply above:

Hook, Line & Sinker for a spell & then a Hike Home
Betty
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
130 posts Page 12 of 13