Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
106 posts Page 1 of 11
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 Next
New subjects for November
1. overhead
2. weathered
3. droopy
4. bone or bone colored
5. object with the letter T (first letter or anywhere in the word)
6. legs
7. orange (color)with a second color (same object)
for extra credit - post photo #8 - whatever you wish captured during the month of November 2011

(I'll be darned if I know what happened. I gave this a try because Betty is, for some reason, unable to get this new thread to start. It's a mystery.)

Betty (via proxy)
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty, thanks. I don't understand what my problem is. I tried posting just plain text without special formats, no links or color.

It's great to see the thread started.

Tennie, thanks for your offer of help
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
This might not be what you had in mind for overhead, but when a surfer hears that term he thinks of a wave that, when someone's riding it, it's taller than him - therefore "overhead"

Russ,
I think one of the special things about this challenge is to see what it means to others. Personally I saw right away why you posted your surfing photo for overhead. :)
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie, I agree with you and look forward to seeing other way that members post for different subjects.

I have a great idea for weathered. I hope everyone will like it and/or get a good laugh out of it.
Weathered: his skin was weathered by his long outdoor life.

An entry for something with the letter "T" in it.

This could be cheating but I couldn't resist doing it.

Russ great interpretations.
ladybug wrote: Russ great interpretations.

Judy, thanks for the kind words. I was happy with them also; however, when I showed them to my DW she just shook her head, turned around and walked away. How does that old saying go? Something about beauty being in the eye of the beholder?
Glad you got this started Rusty. I hope someone is trying to find out why some can't post as usual.

A walk in the park today (Magic Kingdom is a great park to walk in!!!). Spotted this orange and yellow rose just for this challenge.

Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 Next
106 posts Page 1 of 11