Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Wacky, Rusty!!! I like it.
Beautiful flower, Mary.
Courtney, I agree...they flit too much. Nice macro.

I used the new Topaz Adjust, at least the 'retro' setting and a few others.

Attachments

Love your art, Rusty :D
Beautiful flower & processing Mary
Nice capture of a pour little guy, Courtney
Tennie - spectacular ! You have a wonderful eye for art & know how to capture it !
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
For those who might be interested -
the new Adjust5 -- http://www.youtube.com/user/topazlabs#p/u/0/NZSXwL4Rpqs
Betty
Thanks, Judy, Tennie, and Betty.

Courtney, I chuckled over your deceased butterfly. Am thinking that might have been an entry for "legs" on the other thread, but guess there were some antennae in there, too!

Tennie, your art is supurb - love the way you framed your flower, also.

Mary
A late fall hike in Seattle. Who said it has to rain?
I like the threads in this late bloom. Reminds me of a saying "a good thread runs through"

Attachments

Tennie, Betty, Mary I love your art. Rusty yours is great, albeit making me dizzy.... Courtney, how nice. I'd call it "What we leave behind" or some silly hospice'y thing. :wave:
Thank you, Angela.

Your image sure is interesting. I love how the light filters through the strands. :thumbsup:

btw - It sure is nice to see you back with the forum. :)

A wild flower found in early summer. I think it's common name is horse mint, but I'm not sure. Little bugs sure like it.

mam horse-mint-11-11.jpg
mam horse-mint-11-11.jpg (173.32 KiB) Viewed 811 times

I've been experimenting with PS filters.
These are pistache tree berries with accented edges (darker setting) brush strokes filter. (The lighter version is the original.) I like the results with the accented edges effect. It can be carried 1 step further by using the accented edges layer in soft light.
orig-&-accented-edges-anim.gif
orig-&-accented-edges-anim.gif (253.36 KiB) Viewed 811 times

posted as a little demo of the accented edges brush strokes filter

sneak peak at Adjust5
http://www.youtube.com/user/topazlabs#p/u/0/NZSXwL4Rpqs
Betty
mtbspike wrote: It's easier to photograph butterflies when they're no longer moving. :|

Courtney

ha ha ha now Courtney that is one i could photograph. Love it. Tennie and Weez what great photos. You all make me want to get a new camera. Hmmm would i get great photos like yours if i did? Hmmm i must ponder. :biggrin:
Betty i love that horses mint very neat. I may go on a photo shoot in my yard if it warms up a bit.
Love your before and your after. Glad you posted both.
19 posts Page 2 of 2