Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
104 posts Page 10 of 11
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
And one more, for the letter "C" - Christopher and a Christmas tree.

Courtney

Attachments

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

Yes, our granddaughter is growing up fast - and into a very determined young lady. She is still an absolute joy and has Granny exactly where she wants her!

Betty - that shot of the grackle is great. What interesting birds you have around your area.

Courtney - clever combination of glow and reflective
Man cannot change the direction of the wind but he can adjust the sails
Angela, charming granddaugher photo.
Betty, loved your Texas animals!
Courtney, Chris and the tree certainly capture the holiday mood.

One thing I really like about this thread is that's it's so interesting to see everyone's photos from very different locals - most recently, Longhorns and grackles in Texas and ice skaters in Calgary - very neat!

Mary
An entry for bunch. I'm not sure that 3 roses are enough to be considered a bunch, but I'm thinking they are. My DW put these roses together to take to her cousin this afternoon.

An entry for glow. My DW was driving down PCH and I snapped this photo using her P&S camera. I took it through a dirty car window. It would never get any votes in a contest, but it's still a fun picture. Anyway, I like it.

happysnappy wrote: Angela, charming granddaugher photo.
Betty, loved your Texas animals!
Courtney, Chris and the tree certainly capture the holiday mood.

One thing I really like about this thread is that's it's so interesting to see everyone's photos from very different locals - most recently, Longhorns and grackles in Texas and ice skaters in Calgary - very neat!

Mary

Mary, I agree with you, but... I'm in Wisconsin right now and the ice skaters were in downtown Milwaukee. Fooled you. :P I'll be heading back to Calgary on Monday.

Courtney
Oops, Courtney - shoulda' known you were visiting your parents because of previous photos! Hope it'll be as sunny in Calgary as it looks in Milwaukee. We sure need some here!

Mary
Russinator wrote: An entry for bunch. I'm not sure that 3 roses are enough to be considered a bunch, but I'm thinking they are. My DW put these roses together to take to her cousin this afternoon.

Russ i am forever blown away by your wifes flowers! I would love to grow something that looks as awesome as these. The colors are so outstanding.
Another one for Lines.
Courtney and I took Chris to the Discovery World Museum yesterday; attractions included a sailing ship...
Lines.jpg
Lines.jpg (126.45 KiB) Viewed 441 times

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
ladybug wrote: Russ i am forever blown away by your wifes flowers! I would love to grow something that looks as awesome as these. The colors are so outstanding.

Judy, she's very good at many things. Flowers are only one of those things.

Once the fog lifts I'll get a few more pictures to share with you all.

Yes, it's very foggy [today] where I live.
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
104 posts Page 10 of 11