Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
104 posts Page 1 of 11
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 Next
Hello, Everyone

Thanks to all who participated in last months challenge. There were so many terrific photos posted. I still enjoy reviewing them.:thumbsup:

This is a busy month. I hope there will be some time for photography.

glow
line/s
wired
bunch
letter "C" anywhere in the subject description/name
reflective/shiney
odd
#8 your choice of subject -- captured during the current time frame

If you don't accomplish all 8 photos, please post what you do shoot, even if you only have 1 or 2. A little background regarding the photo is always interesting. Photoshopping is optional.

All are welcomed to participate.

December is a wonderful month. Best wishes to all, & I hope you enjoy finding photo ops.
Suggestions for upcoming months are always appreciated.

Betty
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
An entry for "lines" is below. Here's a short explanation might help you to understand how this photo can be an entry for lines: when surfers look at the ocean and see wave after wave marching towards shore it's known as lines. In the old days it was called corduroy lines, as in corduroy pants. Today the expression has been shortened to simply lines.

Russ,
That sure is an interesting photo. Definitely, waves in a line pattern.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
bjt wrote: Russ, That sure is an interesting photo. Definitely, waves in a line pattern.

Betty, thanks for the kind words. Surf spots like that are, in my opinion, the best in the world. And there aren't as many spots like that in the world. As luck would have it, there is one about 40 miles from where I live. We had a good swell the past few days so I grabbed my camera and took several photos - the one I posted was the best of the bunch.
I really like that, Russ
The colors are really appealing to me.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty wrote: I really like that, Russ
The colors are really appealing to me.

Rusty

Rusty, thanks for the kind words. That day was really beautiful. The next day we had very strong off-shore winds which put a lot of dirt and dust in the air.
Here is a different kind of line...
Line.jpg
Line.jpg (95.03 KiB) Viewed 931 times

Rusty

Rusty, that's a great photo for the "line" entry; however, it scares me.

I hope it's not you or a loved one that the "line" is for.
Thank you, Russ. I've been at the hospital most all day for 2 weeks. My wife suffered a ruptured appendix ... scary. Things are looking pretty good now, going in on an outpatient basis now for daily IV antibiotics and that'll be done after another week. As I said, progress is clearly on the right track now.

Rusty

Rusty that is Scarey! I am glad to hear she is on the right track for recovery. Prayers are being sent up that your wifes healing goes well.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 Next
104 posts Page 1 of 11