Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
102 posts Page 1 of 11
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 Next
Happy New Year :toast:

Thanks to all who participated in the December challenge. It was a busy month for all.

1. messy
2. funny/peculiar
3. ice/frost
4. still life
5. rock
6. part/partial
7. streak
8. your choice of subject -- captured during the current time frame

2 substitutes are just fine.
Bonus - an image taken this month using a prior month's theme.

If you don't accomplish all 8 photos, please post what you do shoot, even if you only have 1 or 2. Photoshopping is optional.

All are welcomed to participate. I hope you enjoy finding photo ops.
Suggestions for upcoming months are always appreciated.

Best Wishes to all for a wonderful New Year. :love:

Betty
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Betty, those eight subjects should give us several very interesting photographs.

Thanks for another month of great subjects.
An entry for messy. This is the beach where I usually surf. There happens to be two rivers that flow into the ocean near "my beach". One river is 1/2 mile north of "my beach" and the other river is 1/2 mile south of "my beach". After rain storms this is what "my beach" looks like - really messy. "My beach" happens to be a state beach belonging to the state of California. The state does clean up the mess, but it takes a few weeks before they can get to it.

Russ, that sure is messy. Nice that the state will clean it up. Looks like a big chore!
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
bjt wrote: Russ, that sure is messy. Nice that the state will clean it up. Looks like a big chore!

With the money problems California has I can see the cleaning up detail coming to a quick end.

If it does end that's just the way it will be, after all, it's nothing but drift wood.
An entry for rock. I was walking along the top of the cliff yesterday when I saw this rock. I remembered that rock was a subject so I snapped this photo.

OK, it's the first day of January and I can easily post the first one on this month's list...
Messy.jpg
Messy.jpg (123.8 KiB) Viewed 749 times

... sorry to say, our little mess maker is going home tomorrow. We sure will miss having him around.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Russ that is one huge rock! Rusty i know you are gonna miss having Chris there with you. He looks like he is having a great time.
ladybug wrote: Russ that is one huge rock! Rusty i know you are gonna miss having Chris there with you. He looks like he is having a great time.

Yes, that rock is pretty big and photogenic.

Rusty, grandkids are something special aren't they?
You bet, Russ.

They left early this morning; I miss him already.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 Next
102 posts Page 1 of 11