Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
102 posts Page 3 of 11
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 Next
Russ you did a great job extracting that bottle. It is a beautiful and i like it better on the black background.
ladybug wrote: Russ you did a great job extracting that bottle. It is a beautiful and i like it better on the black background.

Judy, thanks for the kind words. Actually, I had fun doing that piece. Now I have to find something else to enter. I'm thinking hard about what it might be.
An entry for funny would be a photo of my grandson - one of our eight grandkids and the youngest. This one, like his mother was at that age, loves to play in the mud.

Walked along the Fox River today. Wasn't lucky enough to find any grubby little boys :biggrin:
Rocks.jpg
Rocks.jpg (125.84 KiB) Viewed 323 times

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Russinator wrote: An entry for funny would be a photo of my grandson - one of our eight grandkids and the youngest. This one, like his mother was at that age, loves to play in the mud.

He looks SO happy. Bet his mom wasn't too happy, tho.
Russ, when I first saw that boy I thought he was a statue. So cute!
tennie wrote: Russ, when I first saw that boy I thought he was a statue. So cute!

Thanks for the kind words. The day I took that photo I also took one with his older brother [still young but older]. They were both covered in mud.
Rusty wrote: Walked along the Fox River today. Wasn't lucky enough to find any grubby little boys Rusty

No grubby little boys? What's up with that? I guess all the grubby boys need to have some Russinator blood in them.
Part/Partial: Here's part of a shark - the rest of it is inside the building, of course. :) This is a gift shop called Sharky's in Ocean Shores, WA.
Part Partial.jpg
Part Partial.jpg (205.04 KiB) Viewed 288 times

Mary
What a great "partial"
You sure had your thinking cap on, Mary. It's wonderful.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 Next
102 posts Page 3 of 11