Digital challenges to help you develop your skills!
14 posts Page 1 of 2
_DSC0178-copy-copy-copy.jpg
_DSC0178-copy-copy-copy.jpg (71.55 KiB) Viewed 687 times
Change a blend mode, play with a filter ..... anything goes as "ART"

NOTE: You may post your art through out the week. It is just a push to get you to go in and try something new. Remember you can post as many times as you want and it doesn't have to be just on Monday. Brushes, patterns, gradients,abstracts anything you want. So let's get busy and make some GREAT art!
My submission is a line drawing of a sculpture commemorating the Native Americans that settled in Oklahoma. It is outside the Beavers Bend State Park visitors center. The line drawing effect compliments of Topaz Adjust.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Beautiful, Chas! Love the rustic look of the center.
Used texture layers and FotoEnvy (Topaz). If you'd like to try that program, it is a public beta (anyone can use it) http://www.topazlabs.com/forum/fotoenvy ... -beta.html

Attachments

Chas, Tennie ... I like both of those a lot.

I revisited a Kimi homework assignment from four years ago -- "Focal Point". This uses a white/black radial gradient in multiply blend mode.

Rusty

Attachments

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Chas, do you remember how in Topaz Adjust you did your sketch? Yours and Tennie's art inspired me to try a black and white sketch, but I didn't have much luck. I ended up changing directions.

Rusty, I like your focal point.

Courtney

Attachments

Wonderful pieces so far.
Courtney, I opened the photo in PS did a few corrections then clicked on filter. Then opened Topaz Adjust 4.
Then scrolled down the left side of the screen to the sketch presets and pick the one you wish to use. I also have Topaz Adjust 5 but hat seems to be an add-on for 4. I hope this helps.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Added a yellow filter to a hi key black and white
FishermanOrange-Hi Key copy.jpg
FishermanOrange-Hi Key copy.jpg (56.3 KiB) Viewed 661 times
That's interesting, Linda. Works real well with the vertical lines setting off the boat.
chas3stix wrote: Courtney, I opened the photo in PS did a few corrections then clicked on filter. Then opened Topaz Adjust 4.
Then scrolled down the left side of the screen to the sketch presets and pick the one you wish to use. I also have Topaz Adjust 5 but hat seems to be an add-on for 4. I hope this helps.
Chas

Thanks, Chas. I'm using Adjust 5 and tried the sketch presets, but didn't like any of the results.

Courtney
14 posts Page 1 of 2